Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Grischow

I wrote a check to "Buckeye Eye Care" on 12/4/14 at their new location, just down the street from their former location of. Modern Optical. That same day, the lady at the desk called and said the contacts I wanted to order were no longer available. I checked the internet that evening and I was able to find the contacts this office claimed was no longer available. I ordered them from the website, but needed a copy of my prescription to complete the order. The following day, Friday, 12/5/14 stopped at the location for a copy of my prescription and to get my check back. The woman at the desk said, "We don't have your check." I asked, "Why not? If you were unable to order my contacts, why did you take my check?" The woman was unable to answer my question and unable to return my money. I called back later and told the woman that the check already cleared my account. If they were unable to order my contacts WHY did they deposit my check? She again became very rude and said "the owner" would have to write me a check the following week. To this day, I have heard NOTHING from this location, nor have I received my money back.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. Thomas M. Grischow's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1993)

Sask Health