Ratings for Dr. Luther Beazley

Dr. Beazley is the best. He is always helpful and concerned--Most important-my daughter LOVES him!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Best Doctor in Salem! He was my Doctor and now is my son's Dr. I would recommend him to anyone! He takes the time to talk to your child and treats them with respect.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

We love Dr. Beazley! I have never had to wait for more than 15 minutes to see him, even when he is super busy. His bedside manner is awesome and I always leave feeling very informed and like the best parent in the world. The kids love him also - he talks to them and gives them the chance to respond before he talks to me. His nurses are very helpful whenever I call with a question or a problem also. I am very much a "pediatrician snob" because of him!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Love Love this Dr Beasley. HE is an awesome doctor and very knowledgable. I love the fact that He loves His job and takes good care of my baby.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Beazley has always listened to me and has always put me as well as my children at ease. What ever he says goes!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Luther Beazley's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1977)

Kaiser-Permanente