Ratings for Dr. Mattthew S. Symkowick

He is generally a really nice guy, but he tends to minimize your symptoms, even if you've inflated them in the first place. I had a tumor under my skin (benign) which was causing me pain in my muscle, but he told me I just had a "knot" and needed a good massage. I insisted having it checked and I was sent to get an ultrasound where the tumor was found. Later, I had a herniated disc which he said I just needed to stretch things out. I was sent to a half dozen people for 6 months before the surgeon. Two weeks after the surgery I was 100% back to normal after 6 months of debilitating pain. He claimed that it wasn't a herniated disc causing me the pain and had refused to give me an MRI I requested. The first time I got the MRI was 6 months later when the surgeon ordered it. I really can't trust this guy's diagnosis and you shouldn't either. Get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Mattthew S. Symkowick's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)

Connection Dental Network