Ratings for Dr. Marie C. Demario

DR demario is one of the best dr I have been to! She really cares and very knowledgeable! 6 of my family members have come to rely on her since I started with going to her pratice!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I've been with Dr. DeMario since Dr. Ziets retired. Mimosa started with him. She's actually very knowledgable, just more serious and to the point than most Americans. That doesn't bother me about her. She actually cracks a smile every now and then ;) I'm surprised to read some of the reviews about Dr. DeMario as I've found her to be very warm and caring. I guess we all have our experiences.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I have been with Dr. Demario for 14 years and she is always available when I need her she is awesome....

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Can not wait to leave Dr. Demario. Agree with most of the reviews here. She used to be a caring doctor, and now she only cares about cramming you in to get more co-pays. I've been to appointments with her where she doesn't even come in to see me, she sends her bloodhound in (the woman who is rude as can be that can barely speak english). When you call, you never get to talk to her...ever! She hides behind the foreign lady like a coward, and she is a nightmare in herself. She should've been fired a long time ago for the way she talks and treats people. Recently, she spoke down to me regarding how much time I needed to fulfill Dr. Demario's wishes of me getting an ultrasound. She said I had more than enough time as though she knows what is going on in my life...completely unprofessional! The staff, although kind, consistenly violates Hipaa laws by allowing the entire waiting room to hear test results and names over the phones from the reception desk. Truly an awful experience.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

The Staff polite,billing errors,call not returned in a timely manner,on hold alot, not called back Dr Demario personality changed drastically.Dr Pappa always compassionate.Nurses are pleasent,Drs assistant as well.Appointments are always running behind, I have been in the office 2 1/2 hours with appointment scheduled!Test results if you do not call to find out you assume all is okay.I disvcovered... 7 weeks later that a test was to be repeated in two weeks.If it were not for me seeing another doctor I would not of known.Perscribed medications were faxed to my new doctor,an important med was not on the list. I have been on the medication perscribed by Dr DeMario for 9 years.Nobody is perfect we all make mistakes.Thank God I am on the right track .I will be forever greatful to Dr Pappa,I hope Dr DeMario gets back to her old ways and sorry if I offended her!:( Getting a letter terminating a patient just stating The relationship was not working out!That explanation is a JOKE!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I had been going to this dr for about 15 years. When I first went the office was great and the Dr was great. Well now the office took a 180 and is horriable. The dr is not personable anymore and just wants to get your money and the staff is horriable to work with. I cringed whenever I had to call. I wasn't getting the treatment i needed anymore so i had to change. If you are 100% healthy and never really need to go to the dr. Then she is the Dr for you. I am very dissapointed because the Dr was great at one point.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. DeMario for over 10yrs. I injured my knee 6 weeks ago and went to the office 2 weeks after my injury. I was hoping it would heal on its own. I was sent for an X-Ray and MRI. I have been in severe pain for the past 6 weeks awaiting the results of the MRI. I called the office because the pain medication was not working. I was told by the receptionist to see an orthopedic surgeon and that doctor would not help me with my pain management. Dr. DeMario had not seen me, only the nurse practioner, and refused to get on the phone with me. I am hopeless due to Dr. DeMario's unwillingness to help me to atleast be comfortable until I see the surgeon. Not only will I suffer for the next 3-4 weeks in pain, I am a single mother, and my children are witness to this. I cannot focus on them, due to how uncomfortable I am. Isn't this Dr. DeMario's JOB! Isn't she supposed to help me? I am confused, I have NEVER given her any reason to treat me like a drug addict!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Compasionet and knowledegable

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006

Dr. Marie C. Demario's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)