Ratings for Dr. Linda S. Bojarski

I have seen Dr Linda for quite awhile, maybe 8 yrs. I have asked & asked for what she thought was wrong. Never given an answer and felt I was she was giving up on me which I felt was wrong. We discussed many illnesses and always rec'd the same answer, No, When I felt it was time to move on to someone more qualified I asked for letter. In that letter she gave a diagnois that over the years said no. I believe she got too emotionally involved and wanted me to remain a victim. I also believe she was resentful for a few reasons. Coming from a big city with many very smart people she just didn't meet the challenge. Always telling and in writing too there were no better therapists in the area. I have found 16 who are willing to treat me with the insurance I have. I have found not all but many residents in Ocala who know no other life live in a box. I think outside the box, always have. And did well in life until something happened that was trauma based. So my advise be careful when choosing someone professional to help you because you are sometimes at your weakest. I knew I should have left sooner but history and someone I had trusted with intimate details was hard. She is so unprofessional she won't even acknowledge she handled this situation completely unprofessional. You will choose you will choose but II wish I had seen a post like this before I wasted all the time & money I had.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015