Ratings for Dr. John D. Miller

After my initial visit with this doctor at the beginning of the month, I realized that their office was either understaffed or overbooked. Accordingly, I arrived 30 minutes early for a simple appointment that was just to check if my contacts were working out for me. I was not seen by the actual optometrist until 1 hour and 25 minutes after my scheduled appointment time, at which point he 'examined' me for 5 minutes and handed my folder to a lab tech. I can understand 'busy' doctors... but 2 hours in a waiting room?? I was shuffled from waiting room to waiting room in an attempt to demonstrate that the office was making progress on getting me seen... unfortunately for them, my previous optometrist had 10 seats total in his office. As they were rarely all taken at the same time, he will be seeing me again despite my having moved nearly 900 miles away. Perhaps some others have nothing to do but sit in a waiting room, but that is not the case here.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. John D. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental