Ratings for Dr. Edward R. Kusek

It's actually been over 10 years since I've seen Dr. Kusek. From time to time I think about this dentist and how I'd like to share my bad experience that I had with him. I went to him several times as I was growing up. I had never had a cavity once in my life, and I was in my mid-twenties. Then, on one visit, he mentions that I have a cavity. This surprised me. I got a metal filling put in by Dr. Kusek. Six months later I come back, and Dr. Kusek says I have two more cavities. This was just shocking. I was only in my home town for a visit. So, I went to go get my new cavities checked out by my new dentist in Minneapolis. The dentist informed me that I did not have any cavities that needed to be filled. To this day, I still don't have any more cavities. I have strong doubts that I ever had a single cavity. I might have a hunk of metal in my tooth for nothing. Dr. Kusek is either incompetent or a liar. Either of those makes him a bad dentist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Kusek is very helpful and his staff is always very friendly. I never have to wait for him and he always tries to keep my cost down.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011