Ratings for Dr. Farzad H. Sabet

r. Sabet is the first Doctor in twenty four years to help relief my pain. He is devoted to his parients as are his staff. Dr. Sabet is patient and listenes to all my health problems. I would hate for Dr Sabet to move out of this community as heis the kind of person which makes Redding health community great.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I went to Dr. Sabet for 6 months, after two injections in my back that didn't do anything for my arthritis & disk problems. I was ask to find another dr. as he said he had to many pain patients & was overloaded. I ran out of meds 1 day early and was told he would not refill them I had to go without pain meds for 4 days I thought I was going to die.What happened to DO NO HARM ! Heartless Dr. Also his PA Alice Brayshaw Cold also heartless.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Great bedside manner, very compassionate and understanding. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Great Doctor.....I would highly recommend. Nice Staff, everyone is friendly and their new facility is clean, and plenty of parking. I came to Sabet with lower back pain and he got me standing upright and pain free within a few days. He is truly the best in my opinion!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Sabet mistook pain for a bad attitude and refused to treat a patient after a month and a half of worthless tests that only reiterated what was already known. Focused on a preexisting condition that we were not there for, refused to discuss pain and pain management, just said he could not treat patient and made patient leave.

Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Sabet is the best. I think he is a blessing to this community.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Sebat is the best doctor I have ever been to, he changed my life! He is very knowledgeable and personal. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

great doctor very nice man. Knowledgeable and up to date with medical experience

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011