Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Trichell

I went to Dr. Trichell for treatment of toenail fungus and in the process also got prescription insoles for my poor arch support (pronation.) I did not feel rushed or pushed into treatment, and I appreciated that he didn't take my patronage for granted. He was able to get rid of my fungus completely and it has not come back for several years. As for my arches, I had tried just about every insole at Walmart and also got fitted for insoles at New Balance, with no relief. I didn't like that I couldn't stand in one place visiting with other people without my feet and back hurting after 10 minutes. The best I could do is switch my weight back and forth and keep wishing I could go sit down somewhere. Dr. Trichell measured my feet in multiple ways and custom-ordered stiff plastic insoles that fit my needs exactly. I can now stand without pain and feel confident walking and going up and down hills, knowing my arches are supported well and not just cushioned. My insoles will last me many, many years and were worth every penny, even though my insurance company did not help pay for them. It was worth it, wish I would have done it when I was a young adult instead of putting my knees and ankles in so much strain all these years.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I had an appointment scheduled for early Monday morning. On Sunday I found out I would have to reschedule. I went to website and left an email explaining and stated I would telephone when the office opened to reschedule. When I telephoned and told the lady who answered the phone what I needed to do, she was rude and condescending. I did reschedule but decided I would not use them because of her attitude. This was to be my first appointment there. I will not use him because of this receptionist.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Complete waste of time..only to be sent to yet another ankle doctor. Secretary is rude and would rather turn you away than do any paperwork whatsoever Good luck getting anywhere with your condition here. Unless an insert will fix your problem then it's certainly the place to go

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. Lloyd Trichell's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)