Ratings for Dr. Howard B. Reinfeld

Excellent Physician who took care of my medical issue with professionalism and follow up by him and his staff. Very pleased

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

My dad is at a nursing home. I called his doctor's service on a Sunday because my dad is eating very little and has lost a lot of weight due to Exelon meds, and is has severe cramps and stomach pain from being given two harsh constipation meds. I called the service to speak to the doctor since my 82yo dad should be taken off these meds ASAP since he can no longer get out of bed and is eating and drinking very little. The PA Brett called me back and argued that I should call back during business hours on Monday since she is with her family. I told her that I was sorry to interrupt her family gathering, but that my dad is dying and unable to get out of bed due to lack of food/drink and severe stomach pains. I don't understand why Brett got into the healthcare professions when she obviously is not suited for it.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011