Ratings for Dr. Harriet B. Dann

Completely unprofessional bedside manner during visit.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Wrong diagnosis. Prescribed glasses that were completely wrong, not even close. On return visit her associate looked at the RX and said that it was completely wrong and gave a new RX which was fine. When associate left room and consulted with Dr., the Dr.'s voice was clearly angered. The Dr. then came in to see me. The diagnosis she had given me conflicted with any information I researched. I had a page with questions. She literally grabbed it out of my hand and said no paper with questions was allowed or notes to be taken were allowed. I asked if my symptoms were related to eating a particular food as it happened when that food was ingested. She sarcastically said that if it were her that had those symptoms then she would intentionally eat that food. She was angry and harsh. I was advised by staff at that hospital that this Dr. was causing other patients to have complaints. I left the Dr. and never returned. Mass Eye & Ear diagnosed me afterward correctly.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

very caring and spends the time with you also

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Harriet B. Dann's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Healthlink