Ratings for Dr. April S. Tignor

Dr. April Tignor is the best. She diagnosed me as being Gluten Sensitive, where the gastro doctor I used to go to diagnosed me as having IBS, which I do not have. She is an excellent doctor and takes time to explain things to you until you understand. Her staff works with you to make sure the appointment works for you. I want everyone to know that if your not feeling better by the doctor you are seeing, you properly need a second opinion. I would recommend her to anyone. She is simply the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Wow! She is simply one of the best physicians I've ever seen. Thorough, excellent bedside manners. I needed to get clearance before my procedure, she googled the physician, then called the office and made an appointment. Her staff then gave you working-person options for appointments. I want everyone I know who needs a colorectal screening to go to Dr. Tignor. She is simply the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Thank you guys so much. I appreciate everything. All the staff,nurses and the doctor were great!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. April S. Tignor's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2003)