Ratings for Dr. Dean W. Spencer

This guy needs help , seems to have no idea what's going on what so ever.I have been seeing him for awhile now and every time I go in it's like he has never seen me before or he is far more interested in his PDA to hear what I have to say ,at first I thought he was reviewing my med records or researching my symptoms but as time went on it seemed I knew more about it with 15 min of internet research after my multiple appts. then he did with the help of his PDA the entire time I've been seeing him. I will be finding a new dr for me and my children thank god I noticed he was a space cadet before any thing serious happened. What a horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Couldn't be bothered to actually admit me to the hospital for appendicitis himself as he was 'not on call tonight', so he made me go through the ER, which required 3 more hours before I got treated, all new labs run, and $4000. If he had admitted me himself, I would have been able to avoid that.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Not impressed at all with his work and wouldn't recommend him.. he seems to have the same answer no matter what I go in for.. or he simply isn't 'sure'

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

We recieved the same instructions no matter the symptoms. It was like he couldn't be bothered. In critical moments he made some bad calls that almost cost a life.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Had to fire this one due to grave doubts about ability.He should get his head out of his pda and treat his patient.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006

Dr. Dean W. Spencer's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conneaut Lake, PA