Ratings for Dr. Donald R. Young

I don't know what I can add to that last review. I cannot find a bad thing about this office and I am pretty phobic about dental work. They are kind, gentle and helpful. The office is spotless. Doctor Young is very skilled and I had my first tooth pulled being 'conscious', they don't knock you out, but they do use N.O. The nitrous oxide helped with the anxiety, but I was astounded when he had the tooth out and I never felt a thing. I'd give them a 10 star if I could.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr Young has been my dentist for 15 years. I am not a perfect patient, and have had lots of prior decay due to not having insurance. Dr Young has saved some teeth that would have otherwise been lost. His staff is exceptionally kind and caring. I've had bad experiences with dentists in the past, but Dr Young and his staff have always been extremely careful not to cause any pain or anxiety. I have sent friends to him when they have had dental issues and been concerned about ability to pay, or possible pain, and every time they've had EXCELLENT experiences. If you don't have insurance Dr Young has other options, including the ability to pre-pay over time for planned services. He gives you a range of possible treatments, and does not pass judgement or pressure you if you can't afford expensive treatments. AND he offers a cash discount if you pay in full on the day of your appointment. Dr Young is the best dentist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013