Ratings for Dr. Nazila Eshraghi

She is the worst doctor I have been too. She has no knowledge of surgery and does not have any hospital privileges. If you want to save your foot from a second surgery DO NOT go to this doctor. There are so many other better options in the immediate area

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Eshraghi for 10 years and find her to be both professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

She canceled on me three separate times and I've had to take work off to come to her appointments then the final time I arrived 10 minutes early her staff told me she would be in shortly, then after 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time I was told she would not be in. Then she had the audacity to send me a bill for $50 due to a missed appointment WTF.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

She diagnosed my foot ache and now it's much better!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

She should have her license to practice pulled. Don't use her.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Eshraghi was great! I visited her for a second opinion, and have decided to make her my regular podiatrist. She explained everything and was patient with me. My wait was 10 -15 minutes while I filled out the required documents.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I got a very bad feeling about this doctor immediately. Staff was untrained and rude. Scheduled an appointment for laser treatment of toenail fungus and when I got there they only intended to do a consult and then make you schedule another appt, which is not at all what I was led to believe over the phone. Also I believe they are advertising just to get you in the door and then try to milk it for all it's worth.

Submitted September 8, 2014

The Office staff solicited a payment for a "discounted" treatment that may be or may not be required in 6 months , stating the discount would not be available in 6 months. I paid, then did not need the treatment , refund was refused.

Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Nazila Eshraghi's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal