Ratings for Dr. Rita A. Kostecke

i brought my elderly mother to see Dr Kostecke as a transfer patient from another city. Dr Kostecke was very pleasant and thorough with her and took a detailed history, made her feel comfortable and made an appropriate referral for a chronic problem. The only issues we had were with the facility itself. It took a long time to check in and to check out and even though the previous doctor had sent her record their medical records people kept saying they didn't have it - turns out they didn't realize it was on a CD

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Waited in exam room for over an hour, while I could hear Dr.Kostecki talking and joking with her staff, at one point talking about my personal information with her nurse, saying things that had not even been told to me yet, I could go on, but in a nutshell, she is a uncaring, rude doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

This doctor saw my daughter for a HS physical. she made my daughter very uncomfortable due to a physical that seemed too intimate to my child. We will not be returning to Memorial Hospital for any treatment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Rita A. Kostecke's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Conway, NH