Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Johnson

Dr. cared about everything I asked and went over every detail I asked about. I am a heart patient and cancer patient and will trust this man with my life.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Beware of this doctor if you have too many health issues he will back down and not want to treat you. He just does not care and ignores you while you talk to him at a visit. It is a complete waste of time. I am appalled that this clinic employs someone with so little empathy and knowledge. My experience was a disaster I just wish I would have known him and his nurse are both rude and very cold. Glad I have found a dr that cares, listens and his office staff are so friendly and caring too.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Worst experience I have had with any doctor, anywhere, in thirty years! Why this man became a doctor, is beyond me. He is so cold, no real caring or empathy. Offered me no help, no suggestions, was a complete waste of time and frankly, very upsetting. And very little knowledge. I wish someone had warned me about him. What a terrible experience!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Michael A. Johnson's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Oxford