Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Schoen

Dr Schoen is the only oral surgeon my family will ever go to! I was worried about having my son's wisdom teeth out because he is type 1 diabetic. Dr. Schoen was very knowledgeable on his issues and he made it through the surgery without any problems! Everyone on his staff is wonderful, too! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Very good oral surgeon! Staff was also very helpful and friendly!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Schoen inspires total confidence because not only is he knowledgeable, but he clearly explains procedures and answers questions. His office is equipped with state of the art technology, it's immaculate and organized, and his fees are fair. I had teeth extracted, bone grafts and implants bilaterally, and after applying ice packs all day, I never needed the pain killer he prescribed, although I have a normal pain tolerance. Dr. Schoen is the only oral surgeon I'll go to, and I obviously recommend him enthusiastically without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011