Ratings for Dr. Tamara L. Share

Dr. Share means well and may help some, but she is uncomfortable when she is not in control. This extends to petty things such as how you leave the office and to more important things such as her tendency to correct your language instead of responding to your meaning and yet be inexact or even rude in hers. If you are an independent minded person, I cannot recommended her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

My daughter visited this person while in college 3 hrs away from home. Lucky for this "psychologist" she is not in my town. My daughter called us and was extremely upset. This "lady" is rude and ill equipped to handle bright college kids who are trying to reach out for help. I am in the health care field and would never recommend this person to anyone. My daughter is not perfect but she wants to get better and is seeking ways to do that. Their visit together sounded horrid and hopefully she now feels empowered to walk out on anyone who ever treats her that way again. Maybe Dr Share was tired and doesn't like college aged young adults.... ? (Evidently the front office staff is very kind however! lol! )Keep looking... Anyone is better!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Share is freaking awesome! Best counselor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013