Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. WALDEN

The staff is great. It takes a while to get in to see him but that's because he's doing his best to help his patients. I just can't believe that 1 star rating from 2012. Something is not right about that one to begin with because to "kick him out without any meds to make sure I did not have to go through any withdrawal". If Dr. Walden dropped you he would make sure you didn't go through withdraw because he is highly ethical and would help you find another place, not make you suffer. He has been nothing but good to me for years and has been one of the reasons I have been alive as long as I have. Thank you Dr. Walden and Dr. Brown. I will be eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

This man does not care about his patients. He also does not do well when someone stands up to him. No talking back is allowed or it’s the door for you. He kicked me out without any medications to make sure that I did not have to go through withdrawal. Now I’m sick as a dog but I will do my best to protect people from his evil ways. If you’re looking for a person who is more interested in your insurance or check book money, he’s your guy. Just don’t say you weren’t warned when he drops you because you challenge his ego.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr. Thomas E. WALDEN's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Mountain Home, AR