Ratings for Dr. Wayne Tuckson

Dr Tuckson gave me second opinion after wrong diagnosis by first opinion. He conferred with my surgeon on phone while I was in office. Correct diagnosis. Surgery for twisted, scarred structure was done on their conferring. Healing followed. Excellent opinion of Dr Tuckson's listening and referral skills.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Most horrible experience of my life. I had rectal prolapse open abdominal surgery. He answered one urgent message, but everything went down hill. At my appointments he was constantly telling sexually explicit jokes on front of me and my mother. Over a 2 month period calls were not returned. It took over 6 months for my incision to heal. I had to be hospitalized for an infection in the wound. He is quite frankly a narcissistic jerk. His receptionist looked pissed off anytime I was at the office at the downtown location. Staff at Jewish East much more friendly. I have told everyone I can to not let him touch you. After my last hospitalization I was never contacted about any more testing, appointments etc. He abandoned me. Luckily I have a magnificent Internist who saw me through. Run from him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016