Ratings for Dr. Teresa Canfield

I was originally going to a different obgyn in the same office but he was out of town when I had went into labor. I went through another dr. That was very unpleasant, but then I got dr. Canfield. I call her an angel b/c she made sure everything was comfortable for me and tried to do all she could to stick to my birthing plan. Ultimately, I had an emergency c-section and she was just as wonderful in the operating room. In the days after she called and came to check on us before I left the hospital. She showed care, compassion, and honesty of my situation. A few weeks later, she called me on her own time to see how my daughter and I were doing and if we needed anything- feel free to call. She wasn't my original dr., but she showed more care than he did. I'd recommend her to anyone- especially if you're having a child!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Canfield is an absolute gem.I have seen her for 8 years and never had a bad moment. She is compassionate, gentle, patient and caring. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Wonderful, friendly, comforting. Perfect!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

I was very pleased with her care, she was very thourough and gentle..a compassionate sensitive Dr. she took out all the time I needed to have my questions answered.I highly recommend her.She seemed to be enthusiastic and confident in her profession. It has been several years in finding a good Doctor like her.She gets a high standard of reference/recommendation from me. Thank you Dr. Teresa Canfield!! Her staff score excellant too!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

She did a very simple procedure on me and hurt me very bad. The same with a pap test performed on my friend - it hurt. I have never had a painful pap test. I would not recommend this dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

I s was seeing another Dr. at the same clinic. I was not satisfied and wanted to try seeing her. She said she already had tomany paitents and would not see me. I thinks she needs to reread her OATH! Stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

I AGREE TO EVERYTHNG THIS PERSON STATED!! A BEAUTIFUL PERSON !! Dr. Canfield is extremely personable and compassionate. I did not feel rushed and I felt like she genuinely cared about my situation. She went through every medical option with me and answered all questions. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006

Dr. Teresa Canfield's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1995)

• Blue Cross Of California