Ratings for Dr. Winnie C. Boling

Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Scheduling a new patient appointment was easy and they were able to fit me in the next week. They we very sweet to my daughter and let her sit I my lap and watch tv while I had my teeth cleaned the hygienist Allison was so sweet and explained everything as she was working. They also tried to help get my 3 year old daughter comfortable with the idea of going in to the dentist. Overall my experience was great. Dr. Boling was very nice and to the point. My family and I will certainly be back.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Family has been seeing her for many years and I have never had a good experience with her unless I was drugged up on Valium. Dr. boling is not accommodating andis very rude. She gives false information making a situation sound way worse than it is, doesn't give advice, and has never been kind about jaw issues. I've had few dental assisstants at this office that were kind and helpful, but I have never had a good experience with Boling herself. I've only been with her for so long because I believe in second chances. Now looking for a new dentist.

Submitted July 29, 2014

I had to find a new dentist due to my old dentist retiring. I was having a hard time in finding another dentist when a colleague at school told me about Dr. Boling. I was shocked at how much of a convenience it was to be seen in days instead of weeks or months. I felt that the staff was concerned for the overall health of my teeth and wanted to make sure that I was at ease with my visit. Jennifer, who was at the front desk was very knowledgeable about my insurance coverage and was able to schedule me for another appointment quickly. Thank goodness I now have an excellent dentist that has a great staff!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

waited long to be seen. i was first appointment and was made to wait ten minutes. go figure. and front receptionist Jennifer was rude and unsocial.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013