Ratings for Dr. Sharad H. Bhatt

Every appointment I've made in the past year has been cancelled with no explanation. This doctor does not genuinely care about the wellbeing of his patients; this doctor cares about taking your money. The receptionist staff at the North Canton practice has absolutely no idea what they're doing, as I've been told to pick up my prescription between certain times of the day, yet the door is locked and the phone line is busy, so there's no way to communicate with anyone inside. On the sporadic occasions that I've actually been able to see the doctor, I've had to wait at least 45 minutes past my appointment time, due to over-booking. During one of my first appointments with him, he called me "a typical American" that has been "brainwashed by the media" because I expressed my reluctance to go into the ocean after we'd been discussing Shark Week. I've dealt with this incompetence for about a year now, and will be switching to another doctor as soon as possible. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Bhatt has been a great doctor. He listens and offers great advice. I have had to wait once or twice but normally things work smoothly. I'm thankful for him and his patience and knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

seems to Overbook appts - waited over an hour two times then spends a few minutes with you

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012