Ratings for Dr. Didier Demesmin

Took my mother there told him she had 2 shots for bursitis and it didn't help in fact it made it worse.He didn't want to hear it. He already made up his mind reading the notes that his nurse typed out when we came in.My mother who was 92 at the time and in great pain wasn't even examined.He arrogantly said to me give me a chance and gave her another cortisone shot in the hip and the back. She was in so much pain I could hardly get her into the car. She fell on her head that night sustained a severe head injury and almost died.AT the emergency room they found a tumor the size of a golf ball . The pain was made worse with every shot.I could write a book but see any Doctor but Dr. Demesmin.I called his office told them what happened of course he never called back.He's arrogant and highly incompetent. He should have his license taken away to practice medicine. If he listened and ordered a scan instead of trying a shot a third time after a patient told him it didn't work and made the problem worse it would have saved us from a real nightmare.Find another Doctor.This one is just awful.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Dr. Demesmin, thank you for helping me with my pain. I was terrified of surgery but felt better after the consultation and have been pain free since the appointment. I strongly recommend Dr. Demesmin, wonderful doctor and person!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014