Ratings for Dr. Jerry M. Patrignani

Dr. Jerry and staff have treated me very well for a couple of years.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Jerry met with me and then sent me off to meet with another DC. This guy took some x-rays and then handed me off to another person (a lot of the staff is really young, like under 30, and they're all doctors). I'm not certain if it was because of my statements that I had never had a true chiropractic adjustment, but everyone on the staff took great pains to tout the benefits of their care. The experience was similar to buying a new car. They had visual aids, charts, and lots of anecdotal evidence. The doors to all of the examining rooms were left wide open constantly. It was quite noisy. Dr. Jerry seemed very pressed for time. There was a lot of jargon thrown around. No real way to measure the changes that he was making. I'm not really interested coming back time and again until the insurance coverage is exhausted. These photos (http://goo.gl/B5jLK) of children being adjusted also deeply disturbed me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

"Doctor" Patrignani is deceiptful and rude...stay away from him!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Jerry M. Patrignani's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2002)