Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Alperin

had such a great experience with Dr. Alperin. He had performed upper jaw surgery, wisdom teeth extraction, and a genioplasty. I have never looked and felt better about my mouth! Great surgeon and a funny, personable man!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

This was. The worst experience I've had. The staff very cold and uninterested. The doctor did not acknowldege the pain I was having and did not ask how I was. Pulled my tooth and got up and left without a word. Was very strange. He started out ok then when I said I had decided not to do an implant that was it. I'm sure he's a fine doctor but clearly more interested in making money.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Long time family oral surgeon. In and out in 1 hour for extraction of all four wisdom teeth, three impacted. Speedy recovery and amazing staff.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Alperin conducted my oral jaw surgery to realign my lower jaw with my upper jaw. After the surgery was complete, my jaw was still not aligned correctly. My orthodontist told Dr. Alperin that there is a good chance I may have to undergo the same surgery. Thankfully, this was not the case. My orthodontist was able to get my teeth aligned well enough to prevent another surgery. One year later, I still do not have feeling in a section of my lower jaw due to a severed nerve as a result of the surgery. I was very disappointed with my results and would not recommend Dr. Alperin.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Alperin conducted my oral jaw surgery to realign my lower jaw with my upper jaw. After the surgery was complete, my jaw was still not aligned correctly. My orthodontic told Dr. Alperin that there is a good chance I may have to undergo the same surgery. Thankfully this was not the case. My orthodontic was able to get my teeth in line with braces. One year later, I still do not have feeling in section of my lower jaw due to a severed nerve. I was very disappointed in my results and would not recommend Dr. Alperin.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Alperin is the best oral surgeon ever. Funny, kind, helpful, and does an excellent job! Majority of the staff are great..

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr Alperin is one of the best but, never been treated worse by a staff. extremely uncaring not profesional

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr Alperin performed a successful and timely removal of my wisdom teeth. He was very polite & punctual though I would have liked some sort of consultation appointment prior to surgery. That said, his staff was rude and talked down to me and would make me reconsider returning to his office.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012