Ratings for Dr. Michael Brucculeri

Amazing and spacious new office! Now on Fort Harrison Ave

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I am a 10 year Kidnet Transplant Recipient who recently relocated here from Chicago, IL. Ofcourse I was very concerned about acquiring a GOOD New Nephrologist. I prayed about it and GOD led me to Dr. Brucculeri! I consider myself fortunate to have him as my Kidnet Doc. Not only is he aesthetically pleasing to the EYE:-), he is very knowledgeable, personable and has a GREAT sense of Humor! Having a GOOD relationship with my Doctors is VERY important to me. He is definitely the 'REAL DEAL'.............

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Is one of the most caring physicians I have encountered!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Thanks Dr. B for all your help!! Wherever you go I will not be far behind!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Sometimes the wait can be a little long in his office, but he is never in a rush and is worth the wait! Very thorough and explains things well so that I always can understand. He also takes the time to write down instructions during the visit which is great!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

He was very attentive and listened carefully. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Thanks for all your help Dr. Brucculeri! You're the best!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr, B is the only doctor who has returned my telephone call personally!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Just the best. Smart, nice and helpful. Can't ask for more!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Michael Brucculeri's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2001)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing and spacious new office! Now on Fort Harrison Ave"

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 10 year Kidnet Transplant Recipient who recently relocated here from Chicago, IL. Ofcourse I was very concerned about acquiring a GOOD New Nephrologist...."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Is one of the most caring physicians I have encountered! "

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr. B for all your help!! Wherever you go I will not be far behind!"

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Sometimes the wait can be a little long in his office, but he is never in a rush and is worth the wait! Very thorough and explains things well so that I alway..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He was very attentive and listened carefully. Would definitely recommend."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring doctor and knowledgeable, takes time to explain your diagnosis/ results."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks for all your help Dr. Brucculeri! You're the best!"

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, B is the only doctor who has returned my telephone call personally!"

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just the best. Smart, nice and helpful. Can't ask for more!"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Renal Hypertension Center is a first class operation that provides comprehensive kidney care."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Brucculeri while at Morton Plant Hospital. He saw me shortly after I underwent open heart surgery and had shocked kidneys. He saw me everyday, and h..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Courteous staff, Dr B. Is a great listener! Glad he's my kidney doc!"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family doctor wanted me to see Dr Brucculeri. Was given an appointment the following week. Was very thoughtful and thorough!"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brucculeri was seen by me today in the office for the fist time. He seems young, very professional and listened to Me thoroughly. I will see him in back i..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office staff are great! They are very organized and caring!"

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brucculeri seems to run a bit behind in the office, but he's well worth the wait. Always listens and is never in a rush."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. B!! Always leaves me with a smile in my face!"

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I see Dr. Brucculeri in his Palm Harbor office, and we drive down from Citrus County to see him. He's is a truly caring and extremely knowledgea..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brucculeri is awesome! Friendly staff in both offices!"

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great personality. One if the few physicians I've been to who can speak in terms I am able to understand."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brucculeri is the best advocate for his patients!"

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a dialysis patient, and I Love that he rounds on all of his dialysis patients every week, and on the same day and time so I always know when he will be the..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. B is always there for me! He is one of the few docs that still make daily hospital rounds, and believe me it helps to see a friendly face when you are sick..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brucculeri is a kind physician, who is never in a rush with me. His staff are also great!"

September 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2543659'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014