You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeff PAN

Dr. Pan operated on me in June. It was my fourth spine surgery so I know when I've had a good one. I walked out of the hospital the same day I had the surgery. It relieved the pain. He's very attentive and thorough. He also called my family and told them how it went. He's got a nice bedside manner. I went out of network, but his office was very persistent and good with negotiating with my insurance company so my costs were not outrageous. I would highly recommend him for spine/neck surgery. That's all he does, so he's not some hack with a hammer and chisel who normally deals with bones. He's been great in the follow up because this is a lifetime problem for me. I feel lucky to have been told about him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I dont no where I would be without Dr. Pan he is truly the best Dr. I have ever been too. I was in a car accident Nov. 9, 2010 I saw 6 Drs. Before I got reffered to him at my first visit he explained more to me then all of my prior Drs. who I was seeing for yr & half. I had surgery July 13, 2012 I felt the changes immediately! My only regret was not finding him sooner! Thank You Dr. Pan my children & family Thank You! I dont no where I would be with out you!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

I don't know where I would be without Dr. Pan. And I am so glad that I was directed to him by another Dr. He has been my saviour! Amen!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Dr Pan is an excellent neurosurgeon. He is extremely polite, professional, and is very compassionate at what he does. He spent 2 1/2 hrs with me on my 1st visit explaining my MRI to me, and how he was going to fix it. I am in very capable hands and took forward to my surgery with Dr Pan scheduled for Jan 4 , 2012. He is excellent doctor, and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Jeff PAN's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2543568'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014