Ratings for Dr. Lanny B. Lipson

I have known Dr Lipson over 30 years. I have suffered thru many bad injuries through out the years and he has always pulled me thru. Never needed unnecessary surgery as a result He very dedicated and humble and never has he rushed thru an appointment. I know he really cares and enjoys his job and the satisfaction of giving people back quality of life. The last episode I fell and could barely walk with out real pain and after four visits I feel good again. He has always looked at new things and continuous education, just to give better care to his patience This is coming from a guy who hates Doctors and very skeptical and analytical. I hope he maintains his practice for many more years. He is the real deal.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

For first visit was told I was getting 15 minute free consultation. Upon leaving after first visit I was told I owe over $200. Was stupid and paid and kept going back there because friend recommended him. After about a month, and more than $700, I felt much worse. This is a true story.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

After many years I've never lost faith with Dr lipson's ability to heal when oter Dr's didn't have a clue. Lynne Rochet

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I feel so much better. Unlike other chiropractors, Dr Lipson treats the whole person and the treatments. I get instant relief. I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge Dr Lipson has concerning nutrition. He knows the supplements necessary for you specifically to maintain good health. You don't have to guess anymore as towhat natural product will work. No more falling for those latest and greatest ads. Supplements are availableat the office. Dr Lipson only provides quality products. You can rest assure what you read on the label is accurate. I have been going to Dr Lipson for over 10 years. I have congestive heart failure. Between Dr Lipson and my cardiologist who also believes in natural medecines I feel great. I'm also taking the greens first products available thru Dr Lipson. It's a great way to start the day. If you want to maintain your health or improve your condition, Dr Lipson is the DOCTOR to go to.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Outstanding chiroprator in the field. Knowledgable. Practices kineseology and homeopathic medicine. Always helped me with my sciatica problems.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Lanny B. Lipson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet