Ratings for Dr. M. Jonathan Bern

I wish I had known when you moved your practice in Sept.,2013 that you no longer wanted me as a patient. It would have saved me a great deal of time. I called your new number over12 times from Sept. 2013 to today and have yet even been transferred into your office. I did not think your office system could have gotten worse than it was before. I can't even make an appt., much less if I have an emergency. When I find another docter I will be requesting my med records. I've been your patient for many years. You've helped me out a great deal in the past. But I am so disappointed in you and your staff.

Submitted October 16, 2014

It's a shame you can't get an appointment when you are sick and also when you call you get no response when they promised to get back with you. You need to have some space for your appointments to care for the sick. I have been a patient of his for years!

Submitted July 11, 2014

I trust Dr. Bern and would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

He is very through making sure what he is dealing with before he offers a dianosis. Has a wonderful bedside manner!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

He has been my Dr. for colon procedure 4 times. I would not want anyone else to do this. He explains everything in his office before you go to get the test.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

I agree with the above comments. This was my first visit and to say I was hyper is to put it mildly. Dr Bern managed to work around my obvious difficulty seeing a new doctor. I plan to continue being treated by Dr Bern.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

I think Dr. Bern is excellent. I was able to see him in the early 90's and loved him. He knows so much, helps you so much and his sense of humor and personality is absolutely wonderful. He is the BEST!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

This is a wonderful man. I have been seeing him for over 20 years and to this day I can not find one negative thing about him or his staff. He has treated me for so many problem and he use to be my primary care doctor until he went gastro only. If you are ever scare to death about the ungodly rectal exams or even deeper or any stomach tests he is the man to talk to. He will qualm all your fears and he has NEVER hurt me in the process. I wish I could say that about all doctor, but I can't. He will take the time for you to understand exactly what is going on with your health and puts you at ease. He is also good looking and has the best disposition of any doctor that I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. B is the best Gastroenterlogist in my experience. He truly cares about your health and will do anything to make your overall quality of health better. He listens and is always interested in what the patient has to say. Any sort of pain that he thinks he can solve he does! I appreciate his concern. Dr B has changed my life so that I am not in constant pain. GREAT DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Very good doctor. Has a good sense of humor. Listens very carefully. Spends time with patient

flag | Submitted May 18, 2006

Dr. M. Jonathan Bern's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)