Ratings for Dr. Harold Bafitis

Several months ago I had a nose implant surgery done by Dr. Bafitis. I had no previous experience of plastic surgery. So while he came highly recommended by a friend of mine who was his patient, I wasn't sure how this was going to go before I met the doctor. The initial consultation was very pleasant experience. He is very friendly and personable, and his staff were all very professional. It didn't take long before I decided to go with him for the surgery. While the surgery was more involved and complex than I had expected, the post surgery recovery has been smooth thanks to the doctor's excellent operation and professional care afterwards. Bottom line is, I've got a beautiful nose I always wanted and the expense was smooth every step of way with no surprises. I would highly recommend Dr. Bafitis to anyone who is considering a plastic surgery. Five stars!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I would like to thank everyone at Dr. Bafitis office for making me feel so comfortable and being able to meet and full fill my needs. I would highly recommend Dr Bafitis to everyone. He is truly an artists and a perfectionist in what he does. I respect his honesty and he was able to transform by body to what I could only dream about. Dr Bafitis and his assistant truly made my journey a wonderful experience and they have given me back the self-confidence that I needed. Highly recommended and is truly skilled in what he does!! P.L

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Bafitis is a master at his skill. I had a tummy tuck, lipo, and fat transfer. I honestly couldn't be happier with my results. I have the hourglass shape that I wanted. I was beyond nervous at my pre op. He was so caring and reassuring in how I would look. He was spot on!! My stomach is flat! My hips are curvy and my butt looks nice and round! His staff was also warm and friendly, especially Lisa. His PA Erin always answered my concerns during the healing process and took the time to answer any questions. Dr. Bafitis is a perfectionist, a genuine doctor who knows his craft. JS

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Bafitis is a wonderful, down to earth doctor who truly cares. He's very straight forward, trust worthy and concerned about his patients. I had a bad scar on my face from an accident, after my first consultation with Dr. B I knew he was the guy for the job. After undergoing surgery and laser my face is back to normal and better than before. Dr. Bafitis knows his profession, his office staff is also very helpful and polite. -KMK

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Thank you Dr. Bafitis for making me look at least 15-20 years younger with your facial laser and fat injections to my face. All of the people that have known me for years have commented on how young and refreshed I look. Couldn't ask for a better, more pleasant Dr.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

isn't strange that all his reviews are a 5 or a 1/ the 5 ratings must be written by his staff because this doctor is the worst!!! He ruined my eyes left scars around eyes and said what scars?! Had to have the scars removed by a real plastic surgeon!

Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr. Bafitis is a master at plastic surgery...I absolutely HATE that our relationship has gone south. If only the line of communication had been there this would have NEVER occured. MOST of his staff is helpful. The price that I paid and was given to me BEFORE surgery, which I paid in full, INCREASED $5000 AFTER the surgery. Nothing additional was done differently then originally discussed. Now they want to turn me in to collections. BUYER BEWARE is all I can say. I just wish that he would be ethical with me so that I can write a follow-up expressing that there was a grave misunderstanding.

Submitted May 27, 2015

During my first few visits before surgery Dr. B and his staff took the time to explain everything in detail. I love his staff. The day of my surgery (lipo & butt transfer) I was nervous but the staff and Dr B made me feel very comfortable. Two days after my surgery Dr. B called and checked on me to make sure everything was going well. I am now 5 weeks into my surgery and I am very very pleased with my results and so was Dr. B. He did an awesome job and I am forever thankful. . I HIGHLY recommend him to everybody. Dr. B is the BEST!! EM

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

He has safed my life twice, the first was with melomona on my face, I thought the surgery would be just a simple in office procedure, I was so wrong, but Dr. Bafitis took the time to explained why the surgery was no just a routine removal of of what I thought was an age spot, he did an excellent job, after the proper amount of healing time, the scars were not noticeable, I was given back my life, I will never be able to thank him enough, he has it all, the gift of knowledge & the gifted hands to use that knowledge an also to make you feel your life is safe in his hands

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Harold Bafitis's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1981)

AARP
First Health
Multiplan
Neighborhood Health Partnership

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Several months ago I had a nose implant surgery done by Dr. Bafitis. I had no previous experience of plastic surgery. So while he came highly recommended by a..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beyond expectations on all levels!!! I have been going to Dr Bafitis for over 15 years my facelift was amazing!!So natural looking! "

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to thank everyone at Dr. Bafitis office for making me feel so comfortable and being able to meet and full fill my needs. I would highly recommend ..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bafitis is a master at his skill. I had a tummy tuck, lipo, and fat transfer. I honestly couldn't be happier with my results. I have the hourglass shape tha..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bafitis is a wonderful, down to earth doctor who truly cares. He's very straight forward, trust worthy and concerned about his patients. I had a bad scar on..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Bafitis for making me look at least 15-20 years younger with your facial laser and fat injections to my face. All of the people that have known m..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "isn't strange that all his reviews are a 5 or a 1/ the 5 ratings must be written by his staff because this doctor is the worst!!! He ruined my eyes left scars a..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bafitis is a master at plastic surgery...I absolutely HATE that our relationship has gone south. If only the line of communication had been there this woul..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "During my first few visits before surgery Dr. B and his staff took the time to explain everything in detail. I love his staff. The day of my surgery (lipo & bu..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has safed my life twice, the first was with melomona on my face, I thought the surgery would be just a simple in office procedure, I was so wrong, but Dr. Ba..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bafitis did such an excellent job on my granddaughter's nose! She is a teenager and I was so worried to have this done. Dr. Bafitis explained everything in ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "We as a family have used Dr. Bafitis for many different surgeries over the years from cosmetic to corrective. He and his staff are wonderful and always very ple..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first reached out to Dr. Bafitis, I wanted to know how he could help me improve my body after being self conscious about it for most of the life. My exp..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience in his office has been fantastic! Everyone is very kind and attentive to my needs. Dr. Bafitis inspirers me to provide the same type of experience..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I would have dreamed or imagined I could find. Experienced and informed of all the advancements in medicine, very caring and attentive to each p..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Bafitis ,I had awake liposuction two weeks ago the experience was a great one due to the doctor and his staff everyone was so caring eased all my ..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor ever! Do not use this Dr. Cannot keep appts., promises, surgery botched. Awful, awful, awful."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted Lipo done. When I first met him I loved his passion for what he does and I felt that I was with the right doctor. The Staff starting with Amanda is ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Bafitis because of severe capsular contraction that was producing significant discomfort. I found Dr. Bafitis initial consultation extremely prof..."

September 10, 2014
  • combined ratings from Surgeon listing (DID: 3203498)

May 3, 2012