Ratings for Dr. Harold Bafitis

Dr. Bafitis and his staff are amazing and very professional. Dr Bafitis told me and my husband how the surgery would go, how to prepare for the procedure and post procedure. He has been exceptional. It has only been a few weeks, but I look and feel great. I will definitely use him again

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

’m so glad I chose Dr Bafitus for my procedure! My results are way above and beyond what I could’ve hoped for. Not only is he a skilled surgeon but his artistry combined with his compassionate and wonderful bedside manner will make you feel perfectly at ease. His staff is very supportive and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend Dr. Bafitus for any procedure you may be considering.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

I went to this Dr. for a minor procedure and the scars speak for themselves. Any other plastic surgeon has to be more competent.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Look no further! Dr. Bafitis is, in my opinion, the best plastic/reconstructive surgeon in S. Florida. Since my mastectomy three years ago, I’ve had four surgeries by 3 other surgeons with unsuccessful results. I finally found Dr. Bafitis who was recommended by a physician friend of mine ( I am a nurse practitioner) and he has worked a MIRACLE to achieve a symmetrical, and normal appearance! I am so grateful and relieved to have finally found a plastic surgeon with the talent and compassion I was seeking. I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Bafitis by my nurse practitioner. I first went for a consult. He was very kind, honest and very truthful. I decided after a few months to return for my procedure an abdominalplasty with hernia repair. During the preparation for the procedure and post procedure, Dr. Bafitis has been wonderful. He is caring, attentive, teaches you in detail what will happen to your body after surgery. He is patient and very attentive. He treats you as if you are his family member. He is the surgeon, but cares about your health and addresses everything of concern regarding your health. I am very pleased with my results. I never knew i could look as good as Dr, Bafitis made me look. I will recommend everyone i know to

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I want to thank my Dr Harold Bafitis and his staff for an awesome makeover he provided for me. You are God sent. I've had several procedures done in 2012 and 2018 that has changed my life. Thank you for allowing your gift that God gave you to help others like me. I really appreciate you and your staff. Thank you Dr. Bafitis!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I suffered breathing problems from nasal structural problems both naturally and from a botched surgery 4 years ago by a NYC surgeon. Dr. Bafitis did an amazing job of fixing my medical problems while also making my nose look great.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Bafitis is amazing. He not only performed many needed procedures on my mother that came out wonderfully over the years, but recently repaired my wife's nose and even after only two weeks she was breathing better than she ever did.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Bafitis is amazing!!! He truly is a gifted surgeon. I had surgery years ago and developed keloids all over my body. My gynecologist recommended him to me and encouraged me to consult with him. Dr. Bafitis made me feel very comfortable, answered my many questions, and reassured me he had the best treatment. This surgeon went above and beyond to take care of me and to provide excellent service. My results are amazing!!! I have my teenage body back and am over joyed with my results!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis because he not only goes above and beyond but, also cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

rust a doctor! As a physician myself I know the attributes of a good one. Dr. Bafitis has the skills, bedside manner, honesty and compassion necessary to be an excellent doctor! I trust him with myself and my patients. I had a difficult to treat nose that failed 2 previous rhinoplasty surgeries. I couldn't breathe and cosmetically my septum was collapsed and crooked. After 1 major surgery my nose is Perfect! I can breathe and it looks good. I have been referring him patients who failed prior plastic surgery of any type and patients who want to want anti-aging procedures. Most recently I went back to Dr. Bafitis for a hair transplant. I am very happy with the results so far. His team worked on my balding head for over 8 hrs. Their expertise, natural looking results and work ethic are to be commended. I recommend Dr. Bafitis and his team to anyone who needs his services.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr. Harold Bafitis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1981)

UnitedHealthcare