You may also like

Rate Dr. Harold Bafitis

Dr. Harold Bafitis's Ratings

Dr. Bafitis is a wonderful, down to earth doctor who truly cares. He's very straight forward, trust worthy and concerned about his patients. I had a bad scar on my face from an accident, after my first consultation with Dr. B I knew he was the guy for the job. After undergoing surgery and laser my face is back to normal and better than before. Dr. Bafitis knows his profession, his office staff is also very helpful and polite. -KMK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Thank you Dr. Bafitis for making me look at least 15-20 years younger with your facial laser and fat injections to my face. All of the people that have known me for years have commented on how young and refreshed I look. Couldn't ask for a better, more pleasant Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

isn't strange that all his reviews are a 5 or a 1/ the 5 ratings must be written by his staff because this doctor is the worst!!! He ruined my eyes left scars around eyes and said what scars?! Had to have the scars removed by a real plastic surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Dr. Bafitis is a master at plastic surgery...I absolutely HATE that our relationship has gone south. If only the line of communication had been there this would have NEVER occured. MOST of his staff is helpful. The price that I paid and was given to me BEFORE surgery, which I paid in full, INCREASED $5000 AFTER the surgery. Nothing additional was done differently then originally discussed. Now they want to turn me in to collections. BUYER BEWARE is all I can say. I just wish that he would be ethical with me so that I can write a follow-up expressing that there was a grave misunderstanding.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2819953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

During my first few visits before surgery Dr. B and his staff took the time to explain everything in detail. I love his staff. The day of my surgery (lipo & butt transfer) I was nervous but the staff and Dr B made me feel very comfortable. Two days after my surgery Dr. B called and checked on me to make sure everything was going well. I am now 5 weeks into my surgery and I am very very pleased with my results and so was Dr. B. He did an awesome job and I am forever thankful. . I HIGHLY recommend him to everybody. Dr. B is the BEST!! EM

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

He has safed my life twice, the first was with melomona on my face, I thought the surgery would be just a simple in office procedure, I was so wrong, but Dr. Bafitis took the time to explained why the surgery was no just a routine removal of of what I thought was an age spot, he did an excellent job, after the proper amount of healing time, the scars were not noticeable, I was given back my life, I will never be able to thank him enough, he has it all, the gift of knowledge & the gifted hands to use that knowledge an also to make you feel your life is safe in his hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Bafitis did such an excellent job on my granddaughter's nose! She is a teenager and I was so worried to have this done. Dr. Bafitis explained everything in great detail and I had, and do have, great confidence in him! I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

We as a family have used Dr. Bafitis for many different surgeries over the years from cosmetic to corrective. He and his staff are wonderful and always very pleasant. Dr. Bafitis is very knowledgeable and keeps up on the latest techniques, equipment and seminars. I always feel comfortable that whatever he does will always exceed my expectations. MM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

When I first reached out to Dr. Bafitis, I wanted to know how he could help me improve my body after being self conscious about it for most of the life. My experience as a patient has been amazing. He is very professional, very knowledgable, kind and attentive to my needs. Additionally, the staff is incredibly amazing and sweet. I love everyone there and when I go to the office I always walk out happy and satisfied.
YU

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

My experience in his office has been fantastic! Everyone is very kind and attentive to my needs. Dr. Bafitis inspirers me to provide the same type of experience to my patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649080].votes_count ]]