Ratings for Dr. Harold Bafitis

Dr. Bafitis and his staff are simply the best!! I am three weeks out from my surgery and all I can say is that I have never had such a wonderful experience with a Doctor and staff in my life!! Dr. Bafitis is a gifted surgeon that takes the time to explain each step so you will have the absolute best outcome!! Not only will Dr. Bafitis take the time with you his staff is there to support all your needs as well. I had a mini melt down on my one week visit, Dr. Bafitis looked me in the eye, assured me that I was healing well and said all I needed was sleep, that this was normal he took all the time I needed with him to calm me down, he was just wonderful. I had upper and lower eyes along with fat transfer; it is absolutely amazing how great my face looks in just a short period of time! I know that I made the absolute best decision to have Dr. Bafitis perform my surgery, he is just a master, I would recommend him to anyone he will not disappoint you trust me!! P H

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

My experience with Dr. Bafitis was amazing. I could not be any happier with my decision. I was very nervous going into this surgery, but Dr. B and his staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and well taken care of. My results have been amazing and I am only two weeks post op. He is indeed a perfectionist and will not disappoint! I would recommend to ANYONE I know looking for plastic surgery. Not one problem or disappointment with him, the staff, or the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He should move out of the Country!! He belongs in a 3rd world because he is a terrible surgeon and human being!! He left my friend scarred and traumatized for life!! Please, do not go by the fake reviews that i am sure his horrible staff writes.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is a miracle worker. As a man i was skeptical of what a plastic surgeon could really do but now that I'm done and healed I'm mad I waited so long to have this kind of happiness.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Bafitis was recommended by a relative, and I must add that I was most impressed. Dr. Harold Bafitis is a true genius at his profession....a real miracle worker I received extremely great care and concern for my deeep puncture wound. His knowledge and professional implementation of "Healing of Chronic Wounds with Benzoyl Peroxide" closed the wound. He then followed up with skin grafting at the hospital. My experience is a true success story. I give him a 5 star rating

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is a perfectionist! He is very thorough and detailed. He did an amazing job on my breast reduction and Lipo. I'm extremely pleased with my results. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

What a Horrible experience! The expensive suit and charm.....don't let it fool you! I had complications and he was not supportive, compassionate or did his staff call and check on me. My friend's said their Dogs got better care after they had there teeth cleaned!! No TLC, and hardly ever showed up for appointments. I am so disappointed and would never recommend him or his staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is an amazing person and even better surgeon. Staff is awesome and very friendly. His work is awesome as I barely had any bruising after my surgery and the recovery process was not as bad as I initially thought it to be. I had gyno surgery with liposuction and he did an amazing job. My chest is now flat and look better then ever. If you are ever looking to get any work done, I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis as your surgeon of choice!-NF

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Beyond Happy with my results and overall experience with Dr. Bafitis and his entire staff. I did my research and interviewed other doctors but kept coming back to him because of his passion for what he does and attention to detail. I had my breast reduction surgery done the week of Christmas and was warned not to because of lack of care during the holidays by most doctors but this was not the case for me. This doctor even came to see me Christmas Eve evening at his office so I would have no complications during the holidays. I would recommend him in a heartbeat and look forward to having One more "mommy make over" surgery in the future.. \

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Is it too cliche to say I love the Bafitis Plastic Surgery Center in Jupiter, FL. Well I do! I couldn't be more grateful to have found the double certified board surgeon Dr. Harold Bafitis who not only repaired my hernia but the life threatening damages caused by another surgeon on previous hernia repairs. His bedside manner is amazing and his staff's kind, attentive manner are completely consistent. Dr. Bafitis not only tells you what he can do but ensures you understand why and the expectations. I really started a new journey regarding how I feel about myself and my health with his encouragement and first class care. If I can offer 10 more stars to this post consider it done! #drharoldbafitis

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Harold Bafitis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental