Ratings for Dr. Harold Bafitis

Dr Bafitis performed my neck lift procedure three weeks ago and I am impressed with the results to-date. There are naturally hiccups in the recovery process but I am encouraged by the post surgery follow-up and care provided by the doctor and his staff. He is clearly a perfectionist and that comes through in the quality of the work that Dr Bafitis performs. I find that likewise his staff is very effective in their communication with the patients and does an excellent job with accommodating your schedule to make sure that the appointment that you get works for both the patient and the surgeon. I find Dr Bafitis very approachable and very knowledgeable about the variety of questions and concerns. Making the decision to have this type of surgery is naturally difficult for some patients and it was refreshing to be able to discuss in detail the pros and cons with the doctor and to address specific concerns to set my expectations. Without question I would recommend Dr Bafitis to anyone who would be interested in this procedure.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is a brilliant plastic surgeon who performed two procedures for me. I had my eyes done (Blepharoplasty) and male breast reduction, Gynacomastia surgery. The results were simply amazing, and exactly what I was looking for. He and his team made this a stress free and wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Fake NEWS......that is what Dr. Bafitis stands for!! Do yourself a favor and research him, he is only a D.O. first of all. He scarred me emotionally and physically! I wouldn't even give him 1 STAR!! I would not trust the fake reviews on here, check him out in Iowa.... He changed my life all right......SCARRED FOREVER....

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Bafitis and his staff have truly changed my life for the better! As soon as you step into their office they treat you like family. The surgery was absolutely painless and a success! Definitely would recommend Dr. Bafitis to anyone interested in Cosmetic Surgery.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Bafitis and his staff are simply the best!! I am three weeks out from my surgery and all I can say is that I have never had such a wonderful experience with a Doctor and staff in my life!! Dr. Bafitis is a gifted surgeon that takes the time to explain each step so you will have the absolute best outcome!! Not only will Dr. Bafitis take the time with you his staff is there to support all your needs as well. I had a mini melt down on my one week visit, Dr. Bafitis looked me in the eye, assured me that I was healing well and said all I needed was sleep, that this was normal he took all the time I needed with him to calm me down, he was just wonderful. I had upper and lower eyes along with fat transfer; it is absolutely amazing how great my face looks in just a short period of time! I know that I made the absolute best decision to have Dr. Bafitis perform my surgery, he is just a master, I would recommend him to anyone he will not disappoint you trust me!! P H

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

My experience with Dr. Bafitis was amazing. I could not be any happier with my decision. I was very nervous going into this surgery, but Dr. B and his staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and well taken care of. My results have been amazing and I am only two weeks post op. He is indeed a perfectionist and will not disappoint! I would recommend to ANYONE I know looking for plastic surgery. Not one problem or disappointment with him, the staff, or the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He should move out of the Country!! He belongs in a 3rd world because he is a terrible surgeon and human being!! He left my friend scarred and traumatized for life!! Please, do not go by the fake reviews that i am sure his horrible staff writes.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is a miracle worker. As a man i was skeptical of what a plastic surgeon could really do but now that I'm done and healed I'm mad I waited so long to have this kind of happiness.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Bafitis was recommended by a relative, and I must add that I was most impressed. Dr. Harold Bafitis is a true genius at his profession....a real miracle worker I received extremely great care and concern for my deeep puncture wound. His knowledge and professional implementation of "Healing of Chronic Wounds with Benzoyl Peroxide" closed the wound. He then followed up with skin grafting at the hospital. My experience is a true success story. I give him a 5 star rating

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is a perfectionist! He is very thorough and detailed. He did an amazing job on my breast reduction and Lipo. I'm extremely pleased with my results. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Harold Bafitis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL