Ratings for Dr. Harold Bafitis

I was referred to Dr. Bafitis by my nurse practitioner. I first went for a consult. He was very kind, honest and very truthful. I decided after a few months to return for my procedure an abdominalplasty with hernia repair. During the preparation for the procedure and post procedure, Dr. Bafitis has been wonderful. He is caring, attentive, teaches you in detail what will happen to your body after surgery. He is patient and very attentive. He treats you as if you are his family member. He is the surgeon, but cares about your health and addresses everything of concern regarding your health. I am very pleased with my results. I never knew i could look as good as Dr, Bafitis made me look. I will recommend everyone i know to

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I want to thank my Dr Harold Bafitis and his staff for an awesome makeover he provided for me. You are God sent. I've had several procedures done in 2012 and 2018 that has changed my life. Thank you for allowing your gift that God gave you to help others like me. I really appreciate you and your staff. Thank you Dr. Bafitis!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I suffered breathing problems from nasal structural problems both naturally and from a botched surgery 4 years ago by a NYC surgeon. Dr. Bafitis did an amazing job of fixing my medical problems while also making my nose look great.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Bafitis is amazing. He not only performed many needed procedures on my mother that came out wonderfully over the years, but recently repaired my wife's nose and even after only two weeks she was breathing better than she ever did.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Bafitis is amazing!!! He truly is a gifted surgeon. I had surgery years ago and developed keloids all over my body. My gynecologist recommended him to me and encouraged me to consult with him. Dr. Bafitis made me feel very comfortable, answered my many questions, and reassured me he had the best treatment. This surgeon went above and beyond to take care of me and to provide excellent service. My results are amazing!!! I have my teenage body back and am over joyed with my results!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis because he not only goes above and beyond but, also cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

rust a doctor! As a physician myself I know the attributes of a good one. Dr. Bafitis has the skills, bedside manner, honesty and compassion necessary to be an excellent doctor! I trust him with myself and my patients. I had a difficult to treat nose that failed 2 previous rhinoplasty surgeries. I couldn't breathe and cosmetically my septum was collapsed and crooked. After 1 major surgery my nose is Perfect! I can breathe and it looks good. I have been referring him patients who failed prior plastic surgery of any type and patients who want to want anti-aging procedures. Most recently I went back to Dr. Bafitis for a hair transplant. I am very happy with the results so far. His team worked on my balding head for over 8 hrs. Their expertise, natural looking results and work ethic are to be commended. I recommend Dr. Bafitis and his team to anyone who needs his services.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Not a good experience at all , left me with a scar and refused to fix it.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Bafitis and his staff Have been wonderful!I have been very fortunate that That Dr. B saved my life after discovering I had breast cancer, having a double mastectomy and fabulous reconstruction. He is an artist.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Bafitis and his staff are wonderful! His passion for helping people is very evident in that he actually listens to you and your issues and offers practical solutions that work. He is an excellent surgeon - you will be in safe hands and will be very pleased with your outcome.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I am so pleased with Dr. Bafitis. He does excellent work. My previous doctor left me with over-sized and botched implants. Dr Bafitis was able to make them much smaller and they are symmetrical. He did my upper eye lids too. They look amazing.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Harold Bafitis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL