Ratings for Dr. Harold Bafitis

Not a good experience at all , left me with a scar and refused to fix it.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Bafitis and his staff Have been wonderful!I have been very fortunate that That Dr. B saved my life after discovering I had breast cancer, having a double mastectomy and fabulous reconstruction. He is an artist.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Bafitis and his staff are wonderful! His passion for helping people is very evident in that he actually listens to you and your issues and offers practical solutions that work. He is an excellent surgeon - you will be in safe hands and will be very pleased with your outcome.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I am so pleased with Dr. Bafitis. He does excellent work. My previous doctor left me with over-sized and botched implants. Dr Bafitis was able to make them much smaller and they are symmetrical. He did my upper eye lids too. They look amazing.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Very pleased with Dr. Bafitis excellent work on my mastectomy site. He had to clean up the mess the previous surgeon created. I️ thank god j found him. He is an excellent doctor and an amazing person. He has been with me from beginning to end. I’m very grateful to Dr. Bafitis

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Doc B has great hands, surgical skills and a pleasing, caring bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr Bafitis performed my neck lift procedure three weeks ago and I am impressed with the results to-date. There are naturally hiccups in the recovery process but I am encouraged by the post surgery follow-up and care provided by the doctor and his staff. He is clearly a perfectionist and that comes through in the quality of the work that Dr Bafitis performs. I find that likewise his staff is very effective in their communication with the patients and does an excellent job with accommodating your schedule to make sure that the appointment that you get works for both the patient and the surgeon. I find Dr Bafitis very approachable and very knowledgeable about the variety of questions and concerns. Making the decision to have this type of surgery is naturally difficult for some patients and it was refreshing to be able to discuss in detail the pros and cons with the doctor and to address specific concerns to set my expectations. Without question I would recommend Dr Bafitis to anyone who would be interested in this procedure.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is a brilliant plastic surgeon who performed two procedures for me. I had my eyes done (Blepharoplasty) and male breast reduction, Gynacomastia surgery. The results were simply amazing, and exactly what I was looking for. He and his team made this a stress free and wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Fake NEWS......that is what Dr. Bafitis stands for!! Do yourself a favor and research him, he is only a D.O. first of all. He scarred me emotionally and physically! I wouldn't even give him 1 STAR!! I would not trust the fake reviews on here, check him out in Iowa.... He changed my life all right......SCARRED FOREVER....

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Bafitis and his staff have truly changed my life for the better! As soon as you step into their office they treat you like family. The surgery was absolutely painless and a success! Definitely would recommend Dr. Bafitis to anyone interested in Cosmetic Surgery.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Harold Bafitis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL