Ratings for Dr. Debra M. Jaffe

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Jaffe has excellent attention to detail and spent time with us to understand the symptoms and identify what the real issues. While we did have to wait we understood why, she spends the time to listen to the patient and examines thoroughly to make sure she doesn't miss anything. I'll gladly wait for that attention to detail. Dr. Jaffe seems to love her area of specialty and seems very committed to helping the patient. We were very impressed with her as a doctor and as as a person.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

My daughter's pediatrician sent us to see an ENT in Boynton Beach. The staff was rude. I left without seeing the doc. Through personal research found Dr. Jaffe. After meeting her and talking to her on the phone I felt relieved and trusted her professional opinion. I trusted her to operate on my daughter. She is a very caring, very kid friendly doctor. She gave us her undivided attention always. After the surgery, she followed up more than I've ever seen any doctor do. She returned phone calls, and was always pleasant in her demeanor. It's scary when your child has to be operated on, no matter how minor. If you ever need a caring doctor Dr. Jaffe is that person.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

After going to two other local docs, we decided to make the extra drive. It was worth it. Not only problem solved, she is what a Dr. should be. Approachable, down to earth, attentive (i.e. she LISTENS!), not rushed, AND knowledgeable. I only go to fellowship trained specialist when possible. This usually gives a knowledge edge, but it is no guarantee for character. Fortunately, Dr. Jaffe has a great caring human character AND a Pediatric ENT Fellowship to boot. Kudos!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Jaffe has been amazing. She is easy to reach, always calls back, and answers all of my questions, no matter how many I have. She is very knowledgable, and explains things in an easily understandable way. She never seems to be rushing me; a feeling I've gotton from most doctors. I absolutely love her, and would highly recommend her to anyone needing her services.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Debra Jaffe took excellent care of my 3 kids from start to finish. She is an excellent surgeon, as each of my 3 kids required different surgeries. She is compassionate, patient with me AND my kids, and really takes the time to explain and answer all of your questions. All this, PLUS Dr. Jaffe has a wonderful and caring bedside manner. She even called us the night of each surgery, to check on my kids, even though it was a holiday weekend or some other holiday. She's ONE in a MILLION!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Debra Jaffe is a MUST GO TO Doctor if you are looking for an ENT Doc for your child. I come from working in a hospital for 23 years and am extremely picky with Physicians. She is top-notch. She is beyond knowledgable and is extremely caring. It was like winning the lottery getting her for a doctor. She had to snip a tongue tie on my newborn and she gave me the option to stay in the room or leave, which I thought was great. Most MD's would have asked you to leave. Look no more, go see her, she's beyond AWESOME. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience Dr. Jaffe!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Dr. Debra M. Jaffe's Credentials

• Romanian

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare