Ratings for Dr. Bryant A. King

Dr. King is a very smart and caring doctor. He ordered a lot of tests and found out what was happening to me. He sat down with me and my family for an hour and explain everything to us. He explained it in a way we could understand. I am so thankful for him and I would highly recommend him. His staff was extremely polite and professional as well.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I never go to urgent care. That said, I chose a facility close to home. I went to Urgent Care Sellersburg (IN) which is part of Clark Physicians Group (Clarksville Memorial Hospital) I went because of a severe sore throat and fever. After waiting too long I was seen by Dr. King. I'm one of those people that consider bedside manner crucial when dealing with a Physician. This guy clearly had NONE. You could tell that he wanted to be anywhere but there helping people feel better. He hardly spoke, made no eye contact, and when he did speak there was no caring in his voice. The only way I would ever go back to this facility is if I know that he is not there. Note: Now that I know he specializes in Nephrology. It's possible he only tries to care about people with kidney problems....

Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Bryant A. King's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)