Ratings for Dr. Roger Mcwilliams

I have tried and tried to find out what became of Dr. Mcwilliams. The staff is tight lipped and won't say anything. I have a bad feeling about this. He is/was a great person and doctor. Miss him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. McWilliams is the best doctor I have ever been to. I've heard that he had his own health issues and is no longer seeing patients. He is involved in research now.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I miss this man terribly. A great Dr. A great person. Now if I can just find out where he went.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

The best doctor I have had in the great USA for 55 years. Those who do not like do not like themselves and they will always be haters. Ignore them as in this society you will always find these negative people.Most knowledgable doctor and never rushes you and makes sure you understand as he explains it the best

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Where did Dr. Roger McWilliams go? He was wonderful and I had just switched my PCP to him. He went on a vacation which ended up being extended and eventually we were told he wasn't returning to his practice. He doesn't rush and answers all questions and takes the time to provide you with explanations and uses layman terms. Is he still practicing medicine in Orange County, CA?

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

This was the best doctor I ever had. Now I can't find him! Where did he go?

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Mc Williams always gave me ample time, listened well and advised me when I had difficult decisions to make on my health care. I found him to be caring and very knowledgable. He told me he just had a good memory. I shall miss him greatly now that he has gone out of private practice.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

The worst staff-unprofessional, rude, arrogant and if you complain, the Dr. will defend them. There is something wrong with you not them. What a team! Good times.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008