Ratings for Dr. Ajit Nemi

My whole family visits him for eye exam or for any eye troubles. Very accommodating and knowledgeable. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

My wife and I are both patients of Dr. Nemi. He is punctual, honest, and meticulous. Don

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

A very positive experience - modern and zen-like office, knowledgeable staff, and the doctor has a kind, professional demeanor

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Great overall visit - knowledgeable doctor and courteous staff

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Very caring professional - he managed to fit me in for an unexpected eye problem. He explained my condition in full detail and got me better with treatment. I am grateful, Dr. Nemi!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

His office must be doing the reviews because my office visit with him was terrible and I will never go back. He was very defensive and confrontational. He didn't appear to listen to me and diagnosed me before the exam nut inisisted on doing it anyway. I have NEVER been in a doctors appt I wanted to walk out on before this experience.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Nemi came highly recommended by my primary care physician in Alpharetta. I went to see him for my annual diabetic eye exam and was impressed by his thorough examination and explanation. For the first time, I actually understood how diabetes could affect the eye. The staff at Lotus Vision treated me exceptionally well. I intend to tell all my neighbors and co-workers about Dr. Nemi and his great eye care facility. He has already earned my family's eye care for years to come!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Ajit Nemi's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

AHC