Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Carr

I have been working with Dr. Carr off and on for more than seven years. As I person who works with psychologists and has also been seen by more than my share over my entire adult life, I can say with confidence that he is the best there is. He has helped me through two bouts of cancer and unbelievable family drama and tragedy. I honestly believe that he saved my life. Dr. Carr is intelligent articulate, and non-judgmental. I will continue to see him and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Carr serves in a very professional manner and listens as he determines your needs. It is apparent that he works with a variety of individuals with different levels of behavioral issues. He made a significant improvement in my self-awareness, and encourages me to challenge myself and set new goals. Dr. Carr makes me feel capable and resourceful when I first came feeling just the opposite. He helps me be more aware and gives me new tools to keep improving.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Low in empathy. Argumentative and condescending. Clings to preconceived notions and is unwilling to consider any evidence that does not confirm them. Subscribes to behaviorism, and is thus unwilling to discuss or apply most of the major developments in psychology and psychiatry that have occurred since the 1950s.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016