Ratings for Dr. Muneeb Samma

I've been going to Dr Samma for years, great Doctor

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Caring and polite staff, compassionate and knowledgeable doctors. Would recommend to anyone needing urgent care or regular care

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Samma is a very nice and gentle doctor. This is why I "picked" him before my ACA benefits kicked in January 1st. I paid cash until I was covered. The "unhelpful" rating is simply because Dr. Samma just has to be right...it's a flaw we all have to some degree, but in talking with other patients in the waiting room, he generally does not listen to more knowledgeable patients. There is a medication that has proven to be the only one of it's kind to serve three purposes for me. It's a no-brainer, and when I was hospitalized, every Doctor who attended to me agreed that it was obvious that I needed this. However, Dr. Samma continued to prescribe an alternative that simply does not work for me, and unfortunately I have to find another PCP because he won't write one lousy prescription for this very common medication. If you don't mind being told what is "better" for you, then you found you Doc right here.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014