Dr. Kenneth M. Murphy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Murphy

I First had braces in middle school, around 7th grade. I’m now in the Tenth grade and ive never felt happier with my new Teeth. Thanks to D.Murphy as well as his staff, I have a new set of teeth to show off and be proud of. Thank you, Doctor Murphy.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I loved my experience. All the girls are very nice and welcoming and always start a conversation. Dr Murphy always cracks a joke and knows how to brighten a day. Overall, I loved my experience here and would definitely recommend a friend.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Murphy makes having braces easy and makes the process go as quickly as he can. His staff is great and are great with the patients.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I felt comfortable during my appointment. There wasn’t any major discomfort while getting my braces taken off.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

My experience was amazing. From the beginning my teeth were very crowded and throughout my experience my teeth have been getting straighter. I’ve been through some tuff times with my braces but it was really worth it.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I really enjoyed getting my perfect teeth to life .thank you for helping me do that Dr Murphy and the rest of the staff.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I started my experience with Dr.Murphy in 2012 and I haven’t been the most compliant patient ever, wearing my rubber bands sparingly and sometimes missing appointments, but regardless the Doctor and his office have been very nice and understanding with me. I am happy to have had my braces done here and the results were definitely amazing.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I loved it here. I was very nervous getting my braces but all the assistants helped me calm down. They answered any questions I asked. Dr. Murphy was really nice and did an amazing job. My teeth are really straight right now. So a big thanks to him. Dr. Murphy always made me laugh and the process of getting braces on and off didn’t hurt.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

The service is very good. They care about the patients and are very nice to you. They ask about your personal life and never make you feel uncomfortable. My experience has been very good!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I’m an adult patient of Dr. Murphy’s. I was so happy with the work he did and was so happy with the staff. They were all amazing from start to finish. I highly recommend their services. Thank you for such a pleasant experience!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017