Dr. Kenneth M. Murphy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Murphy

I loved it here. I was very nervous getting my braces but all the assistants helped me calm down. They answered any questions I asked. Dr. Murphy was really nice and did an amazing job. My teeth are really straight right now. So a big thanks to him. Dr. Murphy always made me laugh and the process of getting braces on and off didn’t hurt.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

The service is very good. They care about the patients and are very nice to you. They ask about your personal life and never make you feel uncomfortable. My experience has been very good!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I’m an adult patient of Dr. Murphy’s. I was so happy with the work he did and was so happy with the staff. They were all amazing from start to finish. I highly recommend their services. Thank you for such a pleasant experience!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Throughout my two years coming to this orthodontist, I felt welcomed. The staff here are all kind and care on making my and anyone else’s smile the best it can be. I love how my smile came out. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

My teeth look amazing. I love it here. Staff is so nice and Dr. Murphy is great.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I had a great experience, the braces didn't hurt while I had them. My teeth look very straight now!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Murphy is a great person and a great orthodontist. He always makes jokes and makes you smile. He knows what you need to make your teeth better even if it's a lot of work. His staff is great too.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

My visits at Dr. Murphy's office have been extremely pleasant and full of welcoming smiles. All of the staff are extremely friendly. I thank Dr. Murphy for my beautiful smile!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

The time went by pretty fast. Dr. Murphy and the staff made everything easy for my family like fast appointments. The overall atmosphere of the office makes it a good experience

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

My experience was very good for the most part it taught me responsiblty

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017