Ratings for Dr. Jesse D. Mitchell

Had a Rhinoplasty with him in 2011 worst dr ever he walked out of my surgery half way through he chiseled so much of the top right side of my nose that its deformed and has an indent. I had to have revision surgery 2 weeks ago witha surgeon who actually knows what he is doing. My nose know looks amazing except for the disgustibg indent Dr Mitchell caused which will now need a filler! I should have sued him when I could have.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Pleased with results good doctor answered all of my questions good follow up appointment

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

i had my tummy tuck done in 2004 because he came recommended from a good friend of mine and he was more affordable than other doctors. my scar was so high that i could not wear regular jeans without it showing so he did a revision and the scar is at the same level because it is so dark and thick. i have been told by other doctors that it is not fixable because there is not enough skin to remove the scar tissue so i have been stuck with it for the last 11 years. i have regretted it since the day the stitches were removed. my lipo was also uneven and has made me more self conscious than the little bit of extra fat that was on my hips. i would not refer him to anyone and have warned every person i have ever spoke to about him that has asked about my experience. and for the record he did not care and did nothing to help the situation.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Had lipo with dr. mitchell in 2013, my results where amazing , he is really amazing and loves with he does , i had my worries based on some reviews prior, But once i met him i felt totally comfortable and yes i have scar still but i am with any surgery your going too have one , it was expected .., all in all he is the best i cant wait till i get more work done by him !!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I had a tummy tuck in 2004 went back in 2005 And had lipo the scores was humongous and the liposuction was uneven , I would never go back to him or recommend him to no one . My experience was a hot mess

Submitted September 12, 2014

Had a tummy tuck with Dr.mitchell on April 15th, 2013 , it was the best decision I ever made . He is an awesome doctor ,Not only to me but my whole family whom has also gotten work done ,very knowledgeable and patient! My tummy looks great still people are always complimenting me on how fix my stomach looks after a year still , I healed every well and he made sure I showed up to my post op appt always ! Can not wait to go back and have my lipo and breast aug done in know he will do an awesome job , because he's an very awesome doctor and I trust him!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Mitchell is an excellent plastic surgeon! I have had multiple surgeries and they have turned out beautiful! I have never had any problems whatsoever! He made be beautiful on the outside to match how I felt on the inside. Thank you Dr. Mitchell.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Mitchell is very nice, and appears to know what he is talking about. So far my breast look good (I had a Breast Aug). However I have seen him a total of 5 times and every single time he was at least an hour late, sometimes more. In my opinion that is very unprofessional and inconsiderate. That is my only complaint about him. The staff is okay, a few times they were supposed to return calls with questions and they did not, i had to remind them several times. Pricing is descent, however you do have to deal with him being late EVERY SINGLE time.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Mitchell was great!!!! One month later my stomach is flat as a board like a young teenager. My scar is perfect you can barely see it and it is right below my hairline my bellybutton looks just like it did before I had the surgery. I can wear a bikini for the first time in years. Thank you so much Dr. Mitchell.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I had a tummy tuck and my breast implants done in 2007 by dr. Jesse mitchel , yes he was very nice but he did seem to be in a hurry through the consultation. I was just excited to have my procedures done, So I didn't make a biggy of the rush, anyways my tummy tuck scar is not the size of a hairline, it's about the size of 2 to 3 pencils put together, n not the led . The actual wood part of the pencil. My belly button scar isn't on the inside of my belly button it's absolutely on the outside and it's squiggly . Also my tummy tuck scar isnt straight it's lower on my left then my right side. On my breast implants I had my areoles resizes smaller. He told me my nipples would be perfectly circle, they aren't.and he placed my right breast implant above the muscle and my left implant under the muscle so one breast looks rounder and fuller then the other, dr.mitchel is cheaper, U GET WHAT U PAY 4 also the nurse left stitches in me I had 2 return 2 times 4 removal.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Jesse D. Mitchell's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill (Grad. 1984)