Ratings for Dr. Brian C. De Beaubien

Dr. DeBeaubien is the best!!!! He has done all of my replacements—shoulder and knees! I wouldn’t go to anyone else—I trust him explicitly! He is very knowledgeable and a skillful surgeon. Dr. D is meticulous is everything he does. He takes time with his patients and his staff is terrific!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr. D did a double shoulder replaced in 2005. Awesome

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr De Beaubien is the best!! He replaced my hip 2 years ago. I had absolutely no problems. I was up and around before I knew it. He is a true master of his craft. I hope not to have any future surgeries, but if I do he will definitely be the one I go to...He has a great staff. they are very caring and friendly. Dr. De Beaubien and his PA make an awesome team!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr de Beaubien did a complete total hip replacement. I highly recommend him to any one He has great skills in orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Mixed feelings. There is a difference of needing ones hand held and expecting common courtesy. When do doctors take the gift God gave them and use it to treat people as if their feelings didn't matter . Don't believe our family would be comfortable having him do any surgery for our concerns over our loved one would be mixed with being ticked off over his demeanor. But life has a way of giving back what one puts out there; and one day he will be treated by a doctor the same as he treats his patients. His staff is quite the opposite of him. They need to find a new leader.He will need A lot of doctors to fix all of his broken bones when he falls from that mile high pedestal hes' put himself on.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I was referred to Dr. DeBeaubien for total hip replacement. I was impressed with the friendliness of his office staff, their interest in me as a patient, his punctuality, surgical skill and knowledge. He took my concerns for metal reactivity seriously and ordered blood testing for specific metal allergies. I was also impressed with his pre-surgery preparation to minimize chances of MRSA. My surgery went flawlessly. He talked to me at the hospital after surgery and described how the surgery went and asked about my pain or discomfort. He has a great PA that visited daily at the hospital to insure check on my welfare and to insure my recovery went well. He discussed all of my concerns to my satisfaction. Dr. DeBeaubien was also very helpful when I needed to schedule a follow-up appointment 3 months after the surgery. I am very satisfied with the results of my LTHR and would highly recommend Dr DeBeaubien to anyone needing hip surgery. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

About 5 years ago, I had total left knee replacement done at St. Marys. Successful. About 2 years later I had the right knee done at Covenant. Successful. Dr D is not a hand holder. He has a clean very organized system. He utilizes another Doctor for hospital visits after the surgery (not typical-perhaps if there were problems he may have followed up in person-I did not have issues afterward). He appears to be a person who to many may seem arrogant. I feel that is a mischaracterization, he is very serious doctor that maintains his practice to strickly his specialty and does not try to answer questions on matters not pertaining to what he practices. If you are looking for a surgeon who is precise, serious, to the point and does not try to be your buddy, then this is your man. If you need hand holding, and constant encouragement and feel good stimulation words, then maybe you should have both Tony Robbins and Dr D. I would recommend Dr. D to my wife, best friend, or anyone I care about.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. de beaubien saved my knee when other doctors couldn't find out what was wring with it. I am up walking around without pain. I should have came to this doctor first. Highly recommend to family and friends

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Brian C. De Beaubien's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)