Ratings for Dr. M. Angela Madden

Extremely knowledgeable, caring. Is a good diagnostician. The number of patients she sees tells me she worth the wait. Highly recommend her. She is an Angel.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Madden is personable and strikes easy rapport once you get to her. I've seen her four times and had to wait over 2 hours each time. She did not have complete records of my medical condition, and referred me to additional testing. Partial results of that testing were conveyed by a staff assistant to me, weeks later, as briefly as possible. Very frustrating and on balance not a satisfying experience. I felt I was more of a billable entity than a patient.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

best physician I ever had, most caring, most knowledgeable, always responds to my concerns. Don"t care if I have to wait, she is worth it. Staff is pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Worst doctor experience Ive ever had!!! I've heard of long waits, but 3 hours is a bit rediculous. Don't waste your precious time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

i waited over 2 HOURS! that was excruciating. she is great but that kind of wait should be illegal.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Doctor good. Staff assumes too much authority and is uncaring. Phone calls are not returned in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

She is a wonderful doctor...the best I've ever had...caring and compassionate...looks at the physical in conjunction with the mental! A whole approach...love her!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Very knowledgable, and a very caring. She made sure that I went home with the medicine I needed.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

One of the best in the Broward area. I feel totally confindent when I have scheduled an appointment, she is very through in her exam and recommend test.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

Dr. M. Angela Madden's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med