Ratings for Dr. Jacques W. Ramey

Very good doctor. Friendly, optimistic, knowledgeable, and successful at his job, which with infertility is a huge deal.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Ramey is was very considerate and patient with my many questions! I would recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Very unprofessional, rude, and argumentative. I've had some inconsiderate doctors, but I was shocked at how inconsiderate Dr. Ramey was. STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Ramey is a good and caring doctor. I had been down the infertility road with another doctor in another state and knew what I wanted. He listened to me and took my thoughts seriously, and pretty much let me decide the course of my own treatment, based on what I knew had worked in the past. I was impressed by that - some doctors don't like the patients coming in with strong opinions about their care. I appreciated him listening to me, and it worked on the first try - I am 19 weeks along with a healthy boy. :) If we decide to go for one more pregnancy, I will be going back to him for sure.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Jacques W. Ramey's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Jacques" to "Jacques W."

October 20, 2013