Ratings for Dr. Steven Weintraub

The doctor himself is ok however, if you need any medical forms filled out or any paperwork whatsoever, you will wait and wait and wait and wait. I am told that the doctor has other obligations as if I am some sort of idiot. I dropped something off and left it with them for ONE WEEK!!!! How hard is it to fill out one sheet of paper which I clearly stated that I NEED?! It takes literally 5 minutes to do these things yet the receptionists all seem to have this "can't be bothered" attitude!!! They are seriously lacking in the professionalism department and it's pretty obvious that they have zero concern about their patients. I just want my paperwork filled out and done properly in a timely fashion. There are plenty of other doctors that I can go to who would actually give a dam about their patients!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I found Dr Winetraub and his staff to be very professional. Upon Arrival I was taken back immediately and met Mark who spent quite some time documenting my history, the reason for my visit and updating all my information. Dr Winetraub came in and discussed all Mark's logged information and gave me a few simple exercises to do in assessing my injury. I was very impressed with the overall treatment in the office. I will be returning!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

You might want to consider another doc. I have strong doubts about both his professional abilities and ethics.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

The guy means well and is a good human being. Find yourself another doctor and avoid this physician.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Weintraub helped me with an acute knee injury, his bedside manner was great, he was very helpful, gave me a free ankle brace. It was because of him I was able to get back to running!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Weintraub for almost 2 yrs. He has alleviated my neck & back pain more than any other physician, therapist or alternative medical treatment including accupuncture. Dr. Weintraub is an extremely kind and gentle physician with excellent bedside manner. His gentle but firm manipulation of my neck, back and hips have allowed me to resume activity including golf and swimming. Something I thought never to be a possibility again. I have been to several physicians and been given incorrect diagnoses and treatment, including incorrect medication. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Weintraub for being as kind and patient with me, ordering the correct tests and MRI's, and finally diagnosing me correctly. I am an RN and was in charge of the Orthopaedic Operating Room at Yale. I do know the good, the bad and the indifferent. I can assure that Dr. Weintraub is amongst the very best. Joan Laurie, RN

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. W was very helpful with my issues both time I went to his office. In fact, he took more time and effort to diagnose the issue than 2 other previous doctors. HIGHLY RECOMMEND him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

He was GREAT for me. His expertise in addition to his bedside manner are greatly appreciated!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Misdiagnosed my problem too. Looked at xray upside down. Very scary. Do not go to him. RUN! No knowledge. What a shame!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

I used him 3years ago and he completely mismanaged my problem. I went to another Dr. who fortunately fixed it but WHY IS THIS DOCTOR ALLOWED TO PRACTICE? REPORT HIM TO THE AMA.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2006

Dr. Steven Weintraub's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental