Ratings for Dr. Heather McCombs

I had a great experience with Dr McCombs! My pedicure went bad and my big toe became red, swollen and really infected. I tried to do some self surgery (I wound not advise this from what I did to myself to make it worse). I called for an appointment and the receptionist asked me why I was coming in. When I explained, she was kind enough to work me in the next day at lunchtime. Yes, the treatment was painful but Dr McCombs was great, she explained everything that she was doing and answered all my questions. I am going to think twice before I get another pedicure or operate on myself. A procedure and a week of antibiotics and I am on the mend. Overall, I rate her an A+!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I've been her patient for about 6 months. We 're dealing with a very complicated situation and she's been superb. My last podiatrist was going to reattach a muscle of the foot torn off due to trauma. She got an MRI and found there was nothing solid enough in the area to attach the muscle to. Many surgeons would skip the MRI and just do the surgery. It's money in their pocket. Had I had the surgery my problems would have increased exponentially. As it is, I'm now walking fairly well. I'm 67-no age bias on her part. She loves what she does and she does it very well. Retired doc

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Thanks for getting me back to running- I did the half marathon!!! Maybe next year the full one. I love my orthotics, they make a world of difference.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr McCombs has a great staff, they are professional and really helped me understand my insurance. My bunion surgery was a positive experience and I am really glad that Dr McCombs was available for me to answer all my questions along the way, now I am training for the marathon and so happy my feet are in great shape. I sent my mom to see her for heel pain and she also had a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Wonderful doctor! she knew exactly what was wrong with my foot. Took her time with me, explained everything in details. wait time was very short, the staff were wonderful, rooms were clean. Overall i enjoyed my visit and will definitely see her again.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

My appointment was excellent. Dr McCombs was thorough and explained all aspects of my condition to me. Her office is clean and the staff is friendly. My experience was great.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. McCombs was fantastic. She is friendly, professional, and just overall pleasant. She gets you in quickly and gets you out with no-nonsense-- with some good, friendly conversation. She also does fantastic work. I would suggest her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Extremely rude woman hard to believe she is a doctor because she showed no interest in my well being. Im 80 years old and have seen many drs in my life. Dr McCombs should find another career

Submitted May 16, 2014

She is dull and rushed through my appt; seemed angry for some reason

Submitted March 12, 2014