Ratings for Dr. Michael Slavit

Dr Slavit is kind, compassionate and funny. He truly listens and actually gives feedback in a way that can be used to achieve new ways of doing things. One of the things I love about him is that I can text him anytime and he always responds and talks me through things. He knows I hate talking on the phone, so this is a huge help to me. He has written numerous books which are available online or in his office...probably one of the smartest people I have ever met but still can be silly and understanding. I also like that he says what needs to be said and doesn't always sugar coat things. I've had people in the past that just let me vent and agreed with everything I said. It's not helpful. If I wanted someone to listen to me and nod I would call my mother. Dr Slavit speaks the truth, even if it's not what you want to hear. It's that kind of stuff that makes you change your bad habits, or at least consider the consequences a little more. He doesn't have any staff that work for him, he's a one man band- but I gave the "staff" 5 stars anyway. They're quiet and invisible, just the way I like them!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015