Ratings for Dr. Karol Gutowski

Great surgeon. He trained me while he was at Northwestern.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Gutowski and his staff are very professional and caring! They answered all my questions and concerns and me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I will definitely be back for more future nips and tucks!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Gutowski. I had a facelift and eye lift and I look completely different in my eyes than before. I have a terrible scar on my neck, where he tried to repair loose skin. I wish I had chosen a different surgeon.

Submitted July 12, 2015

I saw the doctor for a tummy tuck but he suggested that I only need liposuction. I was back to work in 3 days and after a few weeks my tummy and thighs looked so much better.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I had breast implants and a tummy tuck last year and had a fantastic experience.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

It has been 2 years since my last surgery and I look great. Dr G did a fantastic job while his staff really supported me!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Gutowski is absolutely the best! He rescued me after another doctor completely botched my surgery. He kept his promises and really restored my faith in doctors. He's the same concerned doctor after you pay him as he was before and he clearly and genuinely wants to help his patients. I'm convinced that he's one of the few doctors who did not decide to practice medicine just for the money. Go to him and avoid the scamming doctors who spend all of their time and energy trying to make sure their name pops up when you google top doctors in Chicago. Don't be fooled! The really top doctors like Dr. Gutowski don't spend their time pranking around on the Internet trying to force themselves upon you with self-boasting claims that they are top doctors.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr G was very respectful about my concerns. The options he offered seemed like they were selected just for me. I'm glad I had my surgery by him. His staff was very supportive. I later found out that the hospitals where he does surgery are ranked very high.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Karol Gutowski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1992)