Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Haste

Dr. Haste has been my doctor for 10 years. He is knowledgeable, professional and caring. He is the only one I trust to take care of my feet. His nurse is the best!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Always quick and always listens to exactly what I ask.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My daughter seen a other foot doctor and he did a bad job on her last two surgeries dr haste did her last one and it looks great and no big problems like the other two. I think he is a amazing dr. His nurse is absolutely amazing and so good with my daughter they both are a blessing.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Non professional physician. Always rescheduling appointments and then having huge wait periods due to reschedule. Been in office when he smelled of alcohol. Prefers to go the way route for treating a problem.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I think he is the most unprofessional Doctor I have ever been to. He did not correct the problem I first went to see him for and majically found a different problem. I am in the process of finding a REAL doctor now. I have more respect for my Veterinarian than for this "Doctor"

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I went to Dr Haste to have him fix the severe problems I have with my foot. I had previously seen a different doctor before I moved that told me I needed to have an extendor put in my tendon due to my tendon is to tight. Instead of doing that surgery and removing my heal spur he only removed my heal spur. So here I am a year later with worse foot problems then I had before and now am going to have to have a second surgery to fix what should of been fixed in the first place. I am now going to have to take even more time off work and loose more money to have the second surgery. I still am unable to wear tennis shoes and I can barely walk up and down my stairs in my house at this point. I am very disappointed in this entire process. Walking is a huge part of me and I can barely do that. When I do walk I limp extremely bad and I am in horrible pain. I wish he would of fixed the problem to begin with and I wouldn't be in this position today.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey L. Haste's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company