Ratings for Dr. Philip Coff

Fortunetly, this doctor no longer practice his medicine around here.I agree with the person who is scare of him. He is not a good professinal.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

The only problem I had with Dr. Coff was when I heard him dictating for other patients' records while I was waiting for my appointment. He was pleasant and professional, never discourteous nor rude. When I expressed that I didn't want anesthesia for the Upper & Lower Endoscopy, he was concerned. I explained my reasons and we worked out a solution. He'd not had a patient who wanted a non-drugged procedure (much less both procedures) before this, but he was willing to work with me to accomodate my needs.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

I only met the man once, and I'm glad. After waiting an hour or so extra, he came into the room and asked immediatly if I was gay. This made me extremely nervous. I described my problems and he wanted to do a colonoscopy immediatly, within a week's time. Not only that, a camera down my throat, while under full sedation. He said that a lot of stomach problems go undiagnosed, and no one knows why it hurts. When I tried to ask about pain medicine, since I was in pain which is why i went in the first place, he cut me off before I could talk, and left the room. I was very scared of him. I saw another gastroentorologist, and the first thing he did was adjust my diet, perscribed Ultram which works very well, and diagnosed me with irritable bowel syndrome..no mention of colonoscopy. This made me even more weary of Dr. Coff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2006

Dr. Philip Coff's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Longmont, CO