Ratings for Dr. Kristin L. Mcfadden

Dr. McFadden has been my physician for over 3 years. I have several friends who utilize her as their primary physician as well. She has been universally adored by friends and my family due to her attention and patience. She always listens and offers feedback about my concerns, and treats every member of may family (and all of my friends) with dignity and respect. She has also been the physician to diagnosed several of my friends with serious (as in life-threatening) conditions that were discovered early enough to be fully cured!! In a town full of quacks and jerks for doctors, she is the best doctor in town and you're lucky if she if yours!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. McFadden is patient, sincere and listens to your complaints. She is very knowledgeable and offers genuine advice/treatment. She is a great doctor that I'm happy to call my Primary Care Physician.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

This physician is quite dismissive about complaints. I have had 2 yearly exams which had a paper where you list symptoms you are experiencing. She doesn't read it or adress them. Additionally I have visited four times now regarding a mass in my eye which is growing and now painful. She shrugs her shoulders and says it's not something to look into because this is uncommon. I have taken measures to find a more caring physician who will at least do diagnostic testing for my symptoms and not ignore their patients. I'm sure if it were her eye with a growing mass she would feel it warranted testing. I can't believe she charges money for doing nothing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. McFadden for 9+ years. I love her! She is kind compassionate, understanding and most importantly knowledgeable. She actively listens to what you say and is very respectful. She helped me diagnose an unusual condition, helped with a thyroid problem (even when the labs were inconclusive)and was supportive of my decision to go vegan and continues to support it.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I've been to see the Dr 2 times now. While I feel she is an excellent Dr she did not tweak my hypertension meds enough to bring the numbers to completely normal and didn't suggest anything for the acid reflux. Both of which were taken care of easily by another dr. The nurse(?) gave me an EKG and my breasts were exposed which I felt could have been more discretely done. I do like that they both mail and email your bloodwork and any other correspondance. And call as needed. I can easily recommend her as a dr although I think be proactive will get you the best results for your health.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. McFadden is an excellent physician. I would recommend her to any patient. Her knowledge is next to none. She is brilliant.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Punctual, helpful, friendly. I've only seen her once so far, but have had no complaints.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Kristin L. Mcfadden's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)